Anyone tailor their uniform shirts?

Discussion, ideas, and questions in various types of police equipment, clothing and uniforms.
Whistler
Veteran Member

Re: Anyone tailor their uniform shirts?

Postby Whistler » Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm

The oddest thing is when your employer has had a few different uniform suppliers, and some of the shirts fit your neck, and some don't, when they all have the same size stamped on the collar :banghead: .

SHAMROCK
Veteran Member

Postby SHAMROCK » Thu May 10, 2012 11:01 pm

wonka1990 wrote:I know this sounds odd, but walmart fake under armour stuff is what I wear. They have a long sleeve, high neck shirt that works perfectly. Looks like a well formed dickie, with no logo on the neck.

I get my blue t-shirts from there. I think the shirts are a mixture of spandex and cotton. They are cheap and last a long time.

Mongo
Veteran Member

Postby Mongo » Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am

I would never wear an issued shirt. All my uniform shirts are properly bespoke from my tailor on Savile Row. They take 6-9 months to make from hand so I order well in advance. My man charges about $450 per shirt but it is well worth it to look good at work. PM me if you'd like the link.
Did YOU build the Estadio Olimpico?

shootemup
Sage Member

Postby shootemup » Thu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I would never wear an issued shirt. All my uniform shirts are properly bespoke from my tailor on Savile Row. They take 6-9 months to make from hand so I order well in advance. My man charges about $450 per shirt but it is well worth it to look good at work. PM me if you'd like the link.

Typical management type. Your Saville Rox man probably does shirts in any colour you like as long as it is white...
Jackbooted Cig Enforcer