Police Uniform Pants

Discussion, ideas, and questions in various types of police equipment, clothing and uniforms.
fjacky
Rookie Member

Police Uniform Pants

Postby fjacky » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Hey there,

Anyone know where you can get Police style pants that are a little stretchier than your usual crappy wool pants? I want side pockets etc, and can even arrange to get the red stripe put on.
Just getting sick of the regular pants that don't allow you to even squat without ripping the ass of your pants out.

Thanks
!!!2008!!!

Pho-fo-Sho
Rookie Member

Re: Police Uniform Pants

Postby Pho-fo-Sho » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:09 pm

5.11 Stryke® Pants

A lot of officers I know wear them.

EDIT: I just read some of the reviews for the Stryke and it currently has a mixed bag due to some quality issues of not being durable. 5.11 does have a lot of pants that are somewhat cheaper, stretchier than the Stryke.

I'd recommend looking at 5.11, other than that. I would not know any other brands.

mrtinfoilman
Rookie Member

Postby mrtinfoilman » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Pho-fo-Sho wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:09 pm
5.11 Stryke® Pants

A lot of officers I know wear them.

EDIT: I just read some of the reviews for the Stryke and it currently has a mixed bag due to some quality issues of not being durable. 5.11 does have a lot of pants that are somewhat cheaper, stretchier than the Stryke.

I'd recommend looking at 5.11, other than that. I would not know any other brands.
Looks like they're Leg Jeans but more tactical.

Bairdo
Grand Poobah

Postby Bairdo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:23 pm

fjacky wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:43 pm
Hey there,

Anyone know where you can get Police style pants that are a little stretchier than your usual crappy wool pants? I want side pockets etc, and can even arrange to get the red stripe put on.
Just getting sick of the regular pants that don't allow you to even squat without ripping the ass of your pants out.

Thanks
The closest thing you'll find to an issued duty pant is the 5.11 PDU B-Class in twill. Look identical to most crappy issued pants but are far better quality. The pics of them on the 5.11 website are terrible, they look at lot better than the site pics. I've switched to Stryke's now but used to wear the PDU B-class with stripes put on and they were awesome. Other than kit junkies, nobody could tell the difference.

Pho-fo-Sho
Rookie Member

Postby Pho-fo-Sho » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:02 pm

mrtinfoilman wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Looks like they're Leg Jeans but more tactical.
Tacti-cool. Haha.