Page 3 of 10

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 am
by Steve French
1.

72 in a 50 when i was 17.

right in front of the girlfriend's house, her dad wasn't home which is why I'm alive to tell this story today.

:P

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:40 am
by metallicat
1 from about six years ago I guess. Photo radar going 66 in a 50.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:17 pm
by Footpad
one is 28 over, fighting it off since the officer said he would take off the points


Just curious but what is going to be your argument?

I am only asking because I only tried to fight one ticket and the simple question of "were you speeding?" kind of blew holes in any argument I came up with. :D

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:39 pm
by SD_SC1
Speeding is speeding. If you were speeding, then you're guilty. Pay your damn speeding ticket and take the points! That's the cost of speeding.

I had an insight the other day at work. Driving faster doesn't actually get you somewhere all that much faster. All it does is add more stress and frustration into your life and starts costing you mistakes that put you further behind, just like trying to pour coffee super fast. So then I decided to work and drive slower to avoid added any additional stress to my life.

BTW: 10 over the limit is still speeding.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:52 pm
by Steve French
SD_SC1 wrote:I had an insight the other day at work. Driving faster doesn't actually get you somewhere all that much faster. All it does is add more stress and frustration into your life and starts costing you mistakes that put you further behind, just like trying to pour coffee super fast. So then I decided to work and drive slower to avoid added any additional stress to my life.


you could always just leave 10 minues earlier.......

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:58 pm
by SD_SC1
Steve French wrote:
SD_SC1 wrote:I had an insight the other day at work. Driving faster doesn't actually get you somewhere all that much faster. All it does is add more stress and frustration into your life and starts costing you mistakes that put you further behind, just like trying to pour coffee super fast. So then I decided to work and drive slower to avoid added any additional stress to my life.


you could always just leave 10 minues earlier.......


But then I'd have to wake up ten minutes earlier or skip breakfast. I drive the speed limit and I still get to work with 15 minutes to kill. When I sped I got to work with 18 minutes to kill, but the parking lot would be full so I'd have to spend that extra 3 minutes waiting for a parking spot.

You're missing my entire point.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:00 pm
by Starsky
I thought we agreed that nobody gives a crap and you wouldn't talk about your stupidity anymore.

Nobody cares about your driving, past or future. Yet you still continue to friggen seek attention by talking about it and NOW trying to spread advice about driving?

You're the last person anybody should take driving advice from. You can't go more than six months without having some type of police involvement related to your driving. Just give it up.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:02 pm
by SD_SC1
Starsky wrote:I thought we agreed that nobody gives a crap and you wouldn't talk about your stupidity anymore.

Nobody cares about your driving, past or future. Yet you still continue to friggen seek attention by talking about it and NOW trying to spread advice about driving?

You're the last person anybody should take driving advice from. You can't go more than six months without having some type of police involvement related to your driving. Just give it up.


I can make it 6 months.

It's not like your holier than thou advice seems to be taken either.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:14 pm
by Starsky
SD_SC1 wrote:
Starsky wrote:I thought we agreed that nobody gives a crap and you wouldn't talk about your stupidity anymore.

Nobody cares about your driving, past or future. Yet you still continue to friggen seek attention by talking about it and NOW trying to spread advice about driving?

You're the last person anybody should take driving advice from. You can't go more than six months without having some type of police involvement related to your driving. Just give it up.


I can make it 6 months.

It's not like your holier than thou advice seems to be taken either.


I could care less if my advice is taken or not. I only offer it up when I have something that makes sense to say.

You run on about your stupidity all the time and it's quite frankly very annoying. Go look for attention somewhere else.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:24 pm
by Steve French
Starsky wrote:
SD_SC1 wrote:
Starsky wrote:I thought we agreed that nobody gives a crap and you wouldn't talk about your stupidity anymore.

Nobody cares about your driving, past or future. Yet you still continue to friggen seek attention by talking about it and NOW trying to spread advice about driving?

You're the last person anybody should take driving advice from. You can't go more than six months without having some type of police involvement related to your driving. Just give it up.


I can make it 6 months.

It's not like your holier than thou advice seems to be taken either.


I could care less if my advice is taken or not. I only offer it up when I have something that makes sense to say.

You run on about your stupidity all the time and it's quite frankly very annoying. Go look for attention somewhere else.


careful what you wish for, she'll register under a second name ask herself questions and answer them as her origianl personality a la o.com.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:03 pm
by jaymalo_eh
Steve French wrote:careful what you wish for, she'll register under a second name ask herself questions and answer them as her origianl personality a la o.com.


and a la 10-62.com

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:11 pm
by SD_SC1
jaymalo_eh wrote:
Steve French wrote:careful what you wish for, she'll register under a second name ask herself questions and answer them as her origianl personality a la o.com.


and a la 10-62.com


That's not what happened.

What happened was they suspended my account until I became a CJ student and they told me that once I became a student I was welcome to return and they would re-activate my account. I became a CJ student sooner than I had originally planned, and when I emailed them to inform them, I never got a response, so I waited a month and sent another email. Then finally I got fed up with waiting that I just created a different account. I never lied about who I was. I never tried to do the two different people as one person thing. I just got tired of getting the run around.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:46 pm
by jaymalo_eh
SD_SC1 wrote:That's not what happened.

What happened was they suspended my account until I became a CJ student...


You keep telling yourself that ;)

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:59 pm
by SD_SC1
jaymalo_eh wrote:
SD_SC1 wrote:That's not what happened.

What happened was they suspended my account until I became a CJ student...


You keep telling yourself that ;)


Ok, they suspended my account because I was such a loud mouth, but they told me that they suspended my account until I became a CJ student. I still have the email somewhere, should you need evidence.

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm
by AnotherBeginning
SD_SC1 wrote:Ok, they suspended my account because I was such a loud mouth, but they told me that they suspended my account until I became a CJ student. I still have the email somewhere, should you need evidence.



Image lol, keep digging that hole...