OC Spray VS kangaroo

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
User avatar
No 20 Year Medal
King Poobah
Posts: 1865
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: Collecting shoulder flashes in the CFL Club
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby No 20 Year Medal » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 am

Yes, I'm aware that it was a kangaroo GW, I was merely channeling Sylvester there ;)

Perhaps my subtlety was too subtle...


No harm, carry on :D
POLICE CONSTABLE

My patch traders page: http://public.fotki.com/No20YearMedal/

GoodWitness
Rookie Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 am
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby GoodWitness » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 am

Ah, N2YM, I should have known better than to question your knowledge of such things...

Your sublety was sublime, my perception perplexed me.

I'd like to hear Sylvester try to say that three times quickly.

Enough about kangaroos, how about some frog's legs?

Image

meathead1
Poobah Overlord
Posts: 4584
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Ont
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby meathead1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Dave Jenkins wrote:
Gardenfit wrote:
meathead1 wrote:i've had roo jerkey, not very good at all. Very metallic taste to it.


Probably a Canadian Kangaroo..


Image
Image


would probably taste like good beer then instead of wet pennies.
When things get bad, I take comfort in knowing they could always be worse.
When things get worse, I take comfort in knowing they can only get better.

User avatar
Homer
Rookie Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:51 am
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Homer » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm

meathead1 wrote:
Dave Jenkins wrote:
Gardenfit wrote:Probably a Canadian Kangaroo..


Image
Image


would probably taste like good beer then instead of wet pennies.

Maybe if the 'roo is drinking good beer - not so much if it's drinking 50.
"They have the Internet on computers now!"

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:03 am
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Gardenfit » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

If I was a kangaroo I would be focusing more on your whisky rather than that swill you call beer. It's no wonder Canadian back-packers get into trouble when they come downunder and try our beer..

User avatar
SupahDuck
King Poobah
Posts: 1849
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby SupahDuck » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 pm

At least it's not American beer..... which is like sex in a canoe.





Image




It's f**king close to water! :mrgreen:
It's easier to be a result of the past, but more fun to be a cause of the future.

"The key problem is those people who take it personal. Never take shit personal in the enforcement business." - Toonces, Blueline Super-Ultra-Mega Poobah

Dudley DoRight
Lord of the Poobahs
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:02 pm
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Dudley DoRight » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:09 am

Rolf Harris had the right idea about "Roos...tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ

User avatar
Gard
King Poobah
Posts: 2457
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2000 1:01 am
Location: In the Temple of Syrinx.
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Gard » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 am

Gardenfit wrote:If I was a kangaroo I would be focusing more on your whisky rather than that swill you call beer. It's no wonder Canadian back-packers get into trouble when they come downunder and try our beer..


Canadian whiskey is shite. We do have some good beers, but they come from the smaller, microbrewery places.

Molson Canadian, Labatt's Blue and the rest suck ass....they taste like the brewer used a lot of sugar to cover the crappy taste. Next time you're here try some Beau's or Steamwhistle.

As for whiskey.....Redbreast is absolutely the best in it's price range. Although, whenever I have some extra cash squirrelled away I pick up a bottle of the Midleton. It's what God would drink....if she was a drinker.
He who allows oppression, shares the crime.
26 + 6 = 1

User avatar
mack_silent
Rookie Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby mack_silent » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:13 am

..
Last edited by mack_silent on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KCCO. Wake up. Kick butt. Repeat.

User avatar
SierraSeven
King Poobah
Posts: 1692
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:48 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby SierraSeven » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Gard wrote:
Gardenfit wrote:If I was a kangaroo I would be focusing more on your whisky rather than that swill you call beer. It's no wonder Canadian back-packers get into trouble when they come downunder and try our beer..


Canadian whiskey is shite. We do have some good beers, but they come from the smaller, microbrewery places.

Molson Canadian, Labatt's Blue and the rest suck ass....they taste like the brewer used a lot of sugar to cover the crappy taste. Next time you're here try some Beau's or Steamwhistle.

As for whiskey.....Redbreast is absolutely the best in it's price range. Although, whenever I have some extra cash squirrelled away I pick up a bottle of the Midleton. It's what God would drink....if she was a drinker.

Beau's is some good beer. I have yet to make a trip to the brewery. They apparently have seasonal beers that are only available in Vankleek Hill.
While you are reading this, your enemy is training.

Pierre-Marc Larocque
Regular Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2000 1:01 am
Location: National Capital Area
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Pierre-Marc Larocque » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

+1 for Beau's - Hometown favourite!
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Fred A. Allen

"To create rules is the will of many; to enforce them is the duty of few" - Me

User avatar
klink1983
Rookie Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 am
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby klink1983 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Pierre-Marc Larocque wrote:+1 for Beau's - Hometown favourite!


Their Belgian pale ale is pretty good. Theres a place where I am that stocks their beer.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.....

Bonvoyage012
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm
Contact:

Re: OC Spray VS kangaroo

Postby Bonvoyage012 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:02 pm

mack_silent wrote:Steamwhistle, excellent choice.


I'll drink to that :drinking:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest