Hostage Situation

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
Apollo
Lord of the Poobahs

Re: Hostage Situation

Postby Apollo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

lol I read this thread last night. Today I thought I'd ask that forgetting if she was or not. Didn't want to re read it.

Apollo
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Apollo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 am

skittles702 wrote:I am about to have my interview for corrections. Being that I am a female and quite small, I know that I will probably be asked certain questions pertaining to how I will react in riot situations and in even more serious situations such as being held hostage by a prisoner. Now I know that you are suppose to use the least amount of force necessary to take control of the situation, but, what would be the best answer for being held hostage? Just don't put myself in that position. Always make sure that I have a partner with me and a radio?

You can send me a PM ;)

:mrgreen:

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 am

Apollo wrote:
skittles702 wrote:I am about to have my interview for corrections. Being that I am a female and quite small, I know that I will probably be asked certain questions pertaining to how I will react in riot situations and in even more serious situations such as being held hostage by a prisoner. Now I know that you are suppose to use the least amount of force necessary to take control of the situation, but, what would be the best answer for being held hostage? Just don't put myself in that position. Always make sure that I have a partner with me and a radio?

You can send me a PM ;)

:mrgreen:

...and it all started with a "cyber-wink" and a PM. Invite me to your wedding!

CO

Apollo
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Apollo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 am

If I remember to get her name in the morning