Tasered on CBC Feb 18

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
Boog
Seasoned Member

Re: Tasered on CBC Feb 18

Postby Boog » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 pm

VanB wrote:
VanB wrote:More likely adavies1974 is actually Andy Davies, past Provincial NDP Candidate for Olds-Didsbury-Three Hills....

And not a police officer.

Actually, I take it back, he's this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKGbDhJWx0

Someone who is a police officer doesn't have to do an applicant PARE... which leads me to believe that his "career break" actually means that he is currently not employed by a police service, and as a result is NOT a police officer.

And 4:00 is a pathetic PARE time. Maybe try doing some prep work before showing up for what amounts to a job interview.

:lol: yeah, isn't it a bitch that us cops are such a critical, suspicious sort?

(if you're going to try to pull off a BS job, try not to use such an identifiable and searchable username. kthxbye)

Guards
Sage Member

Postby Guards » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

VanB wrote:
VanB wrote:More likely adavies1974 is actually Andy Davies, past Provincial NDP Candidate for Olds-Didsbury-Three Hills....

And not a police officer.

Actually, I take it back, he's this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKGbDhJWx0

Someone who is a police officer doesn't have to do an applicant PARE... which leads me to believe that his "career break" actually means that he is currently not employed by a police service, and as a result is NOT a police officer.

And 4:00 is a pathetic PARE time. Maybe try doing some prep work before showing up for what amounts to a job interview.

owned....awesome
:mrgreen:

North of 60
Veteran Member

Postby North of 60 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 am

Columbo wrote:
VanB wrote: I'm willing to bet money that this guy isn't 100% above board, and even if he is/was a cop, his "career break" is not for positive reasons.

And you would know that about as intimately as I can assume that Robert Dziekanski should never have been tasered.

What do you do again? Sell shower curtain rings by day and a hammie/scannerland wizard by night?

North of 60
Veteran Member

Postby North of 60 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:40 am

Columbo wrote:
Jim Street wrote:
Columbo wrote:adavies 1974 makes a valid point. This board tends towards the polemic side regardless of whether it's warranted. No one knows what unit he worked in, what he's seen, dealt with, or struggled to come to terms with from a humanitarian standpoint. As I read time and again from the P.O.'s on this board regarding their own actions, you haven't walked in this man's shoes. This board needs to lighten up and stop being so childish and sophomoric; it's tiresome.

Coming from you, that really doesn't mean alot.

Likewise. This thread is no different than the one that defamed cop23 as not being a cop, wherein he was found out to be an actual police officer without so much as an apology or mea culpa from his accuser. It's one thing to be a pack of argumentative sycophants, but it means a whole lot more to your credibility to sometimes say you were wrong. That is the problem with a select few on this board. It is becoming an unwelcome place more so daily. That is all I have to say.

I get it now, you are the RCMP S/Sgt divemaster who lives with his parents somewhere in Manitoba. Whatup?

Toonces
King Poobah

Postby Toonces » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 am

This is his comment on youtube...
adavies1974 wrote:Looking at this again, shit I need to get fit. Maybe lose another 20 lbs, do some cardio....lift weights........stop running like a girl.....lol

lol he got winded after the first lap. Sorry but that wasn't running like a girl. That was running like an out of shape slob. The females I work with don't run like that.
I will NOT respond to PMs from those not belonging to the private side.

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:26 pm

I was gonna say, those folks cheering him on were starting to get annoying... but now the video is gone... :(
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

mack_silent
Rookie Member

Postby mack_silent » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Last edited by mack_silent on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KCCO. Wake up. Kick butt. Repeat.

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

And lo and behold, he's no longer around after being called out. How strange.

Where's the apologies now, Columbo?
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

Mongo
Veteran Member

Postby Mongo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:
Did YOU build the Estadio Olimpico?