Off Duty police powers

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
ODIN
Veteran Member

Re: Off Duty police powers

Postby ODIN » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Pete Broccolo wrote:Being a Mason / Shriner or KofC just makes your off-duty powers that much more awesome! Hey, you apron-wearers, just note that I put you ahead of mine!

LOLOL Nice work Pete
CTP-22

Dave Brown
Site Admin

Postby Dave Brown » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:23 am

ODIN wrote:if you want a masonic thread start one and I will answer any questions im permitted to answer if anyone wants to know things.

That is not a bad idea. In all seriousness, my dad was a very proud member of the Masonic Lodge for most of his life. In addition to being active with the RCMP Veterans Organization until the day he died at 90 years old and being the unofficial D Division force historian, he never missed a Masons meeting.

When I was a kid, I used to drive in with him from Brandon to the lodge in Portage la Prairie. I could never attend the meeting of course but I quite happily sat in the car for hours reading a book. (We did those kind of things when I was a kid.)

Maybe the Masons have a legacy provision for membership?

I will take back all my stonecutter jokes.

ODIN
Veteran Member

Postby ODIN » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:08 am

Dave Brown wrote:
ODIN wrote:if you want a masonic thread start one and I will answer any questions im permitted to answer if anyone wants to know things.

That is not a bad idea. In all seriousness, my dad was a very proud member of the Masonic Lodge for most of his life. In addition to being active with the RCMP Veterans Organization until the day he died at 90 years old and being the unofficial D Division force historian, he never missed a Masons meeting.

When I was a kid, I used to drive in with him from Brandon to the lodge in Portage la Prairie. I could never attend the meeting of course but I quite happily sat in the car for hours reading a book. (We did those kind of things when I was a kid.)

Maybe the Masons have a legacy provision for membership?

I will take back all my stonecutter jokes.

PM Sent
CTP-22