RCMP shootings violate policy

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
MichaelJCaboose

Re: RCMP shootings violate policy

Postby MichaelJCaboose » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 pm

LMAO I saw this one a while back on MSN....hilarious....

Sir please pull up your pants.
Wake up, gear up, work, go home, eat, sleep, repeat.

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am

This is another case of the instant replay syndrome. People make discussions in situations where they have merely seconds to evaluate the situations and formulate the action, and then their decisions are dissected and analyzed for months and years, often by people who don't have any clue of what goes on in the streets or on the job. Policy this and Policy that, the fact is that not every situation a police officer is going to come across is going to have a nice little page with a flow chart and what to do section. I go back to my favorite line, good faith. Any officer acting in good faith, and by reasonable means shouldn't be subject to any sort punishment.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

mostlyharmless

Postby mostlyharmless » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 pm

I think the article makes a valid point. RCMP members cannot be trusted to perform their duties. What really needs to happen is for the RCMP to disband. That way, the author of the report can unveil his secret robotic police drones that never make mistakes. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, it's so simple. The other idea I had about telling all the bad guys to stop committing crime seems so silly now.
:crazy:
"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Transitpopo

Postby Transitpopo » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

mostlyharmless wrote:I think the article makes a valid point. RCMP members cannot be trusted to perform their duties. What really needs to happen is for the RCMP to disband. That way, the author of the report can unveil his secret robotic police drones that never make mistakes. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, it's so simple. The other idea I had about telling all the bad guys to stop committing crime seems so silly now. :crazy:

That's the courts job, then they let them go.