Dealing with spitters...Aussie style!

Discussion, questions on police use of force procedures.
Gard
King Poobah

Re: Dealing with spitters...Aussie style!

Postby Gard » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm

My neighbour's kids are always bitching that they're poor because they each don't have laptops and wireless internet in their rooms.
He who allows oppression, shares the crime.
26 + 6 = 1

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Gardenfit » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Gard wrote:You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

Luxury. What's it like living in the land of milk & honey? I lived on a fishing boat, every morning at 4.45am I would rise from my hammock in the fish storage area, put the nets out, make breakfast for the crew and then mop the deck....If I was lucky I wouldn't get food but a nod from my father that I'd done good for the day. This was before I went to school of course.

Gard
King Poobah

Postby Gard » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am

CC9769 wrote:
Gard wrote:You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

Luxury. What's it like living in the land of milk & honey? I lived on a fishing boat, every morning at 4.45am I would rise from my hammock in the fish storage area, put the nets out, make breakfast for the crew and then mop the deck....If I was lucky I wouldn't get food but a nod from my father that I'd done good for the day. This was before I went to school of course.

You had a hammock? Lucky bastard.

We used to live in a shoebox on the side of the road, all 15 of us. We used to have to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick the road clean with our tongues. We then ate cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at a steel mill for $1.25 every four years, and when we got home our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
26 + 6 = 1

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Gardenfit » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:52 am

Shoe box you say..? You have the nerve to come on this forum and say how hard you have it when you have a roof over your head and four walls surrounding you! We didn't even have that. We lived in the desert with no trees for shade. Didn't have to worry about beds cause every time I closed my eyes Bedouin tribesmen would whip me and encourage their camels to piss on me. We had to walk 230km a day just to get water and dates from a nearby oasis. Upon my return carrying over 300 litres of water and 250 kg of dates if I was late my father would shoot at my toes. Then after that I had to go to work digging up depleted uranium shells left over from Operation Desert Storm.

Gard
King Poobah

Postby Gard » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Lucky, lucky bastard. We would have killed for some sand to sleep on.
My dad made us sleep on an ice floe for 30 minutes a week and he'd wake us up by stabbing us in the face with a handful of rusty concertina wire. Then it was off to the coal mine where we'd work around the clock for a two month stretch, breaking off coal chunks with our teeth.
When we got home our dad would smash our heads in and stuff our sad, sad corpses into a wood-chipper.
No life of privilege for me, being pissed on by nice camels.
26 + 6 = 1

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Gardenfit » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Gard wrote:Lucky, lucky bastard. We would have killed for some sand to sleep on.
My dad made us sleep on an ice floe for 30 minutes a week and he'd wake us up by stabbing us in the face with a handful of rusty concertina wire. Then it was off to the coal mine where we'd work around the clock for a two month stretch, breaking off coal chunks with our teeth.
When we got home our dad would smash our heads in and stuff our sad, sad corpses into a wood-chipper.

At least you had teeth.....my mother kicked all my teeth in right after I was born. And you had a dad that was around, last time I saw him was when I was 2 months old, I would have loved to have a normal family like you, lucky prick. You should be ashamed of yourself for rubbing it in my face like that.

bigbadjoe108
Seasoned Member

Postby bigbadjoe108 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

Best thread.

Ever.
VVV

tpspastin#9
Rookie Member

Postby tpspastin#9 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm

CC9769 wrote:
Gard wrote:Lucky, lucky bastard. We would have killed for some sand to sleep on.

At least you had teeth.....my mother kicked all my teeth in right after I was born. And you had a dad that was around, last time I saw him was when I was 2 months old, I would have loved to have a normal family like you, lucky prick. You should be ashamed of yourself for rubbing it in my face like that.

At least your mother had feet! My mother had nothing from the waist down and had to ride around on a skate board! And our father had no arms! I HAD NO ONE TO HOLD ME!

Gard
King Poobah

Postby Gard » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 pm

tpspastin#9 wrote:My mother had nothing from the waist down

I'll vouch for that.
26 + 6 = 1

fenceline
Seasoned Member

Postby fenceline » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 am

CC9769 wrote: I lived on a fishing boat, every morning at 4.45am I would rise from my hammock in the fish storage area, put the nets out...

That is where I'm gonna stop you... now I know you were living the good life. Our hammocks WERE the FISHING NETS!!! :cuss:
Patch Trader? Go to My Patch Page

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Homer
Rookie Member

Postby Homer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 pm

fenceline wrote:
CC9769 wrote: I lived on a fishing boat, every morning at 4.45am I would rise from my hammock in the fish storage area, put the nets out...

That is where I'm gonna stop you... now I know you were living the good life. Our hammocks WERE the FISHING NETS!!! :cuss:

You are both lucky. Hammocks and nets? When I was a kid we had to get up at 3 am to start fishing. We would get thrown in the water and couldn't come out until we caught a dozen fish by hand. Then maybe we got breakfast and were thrown in again! If we were lucky, we would get to bed by midnight. And by bed, I mean we got to sleep in the bilge.
"They have the Internet on computers now!"

Gardenfit
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Gardenfit » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Homer wrote:
fenceline wrote:

You are both lucky. Hammocks and nets? When I was a kid we had to get up at 3 am to start fishing. We would get thrown in the water and couldn't come out until we caught a dozen fish by hand. Then maybe we got breakfast and were thrown in again! If we were lucky, we would get to bed by midnight. And by bed, I mean we got to sleep in the bilge.

Sleep? whats that? ...Water? , don't know what it is , we were never allowed to drink.

wonka1990
Seasoned Member

Postby wonka1990 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Homer wrote:
fenceline wrote:
CC9769 wrote: You are both lucky. Hammocks and nets? When I was a kid we had to get up at 3 am to start fishing. We would get thrown in the water and couldn't come out until we caught a dozen fish by hand. Then maybe we got breakfast and were thrown in again! If we were lucky, we would get to bed by midnight. And by bed, I mean we got to sleep in the bilge.

Sleep? whats that? ...Water? , don't know what it is , we were never allowed to drink.

at leest u wr tot 2 sp.... sphll
Opinions are my own and are not to reflect any views of my agency.