Toronto ETF (the security company)

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
999999928371
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 am

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby 999999928371 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 am

devilwoman wrote:
Security guard, off duty. "Strapped"

https://imgur.com/a/lJMQg


Oh my good gad....



If you plan to pull them over there’s always at the Jane and finch gas station after 6pm getting coffee :)

User avatar
IndictableChaser
Veteran Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Location: Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby IndictableChaser » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:14 am

999999928371 wrote:
devilwoman wrote:I’ve seen their vehicles around. I wonder if they have any equipment in their cars that isn’t allowed. I may have to do a traffic stop and see.



So I’ll be getting pulled over while having an active dash cam recording the whole tbing so I can sue for harassment I assume and false pull over as well? Funny you say your a cop on this talking trash about a compan...hmm my lights are legal to have funny because I’ve been pulled over many times and even got a sorry from a supervisor or two because of there officers actions but okay lol



Quotes for posterity.

Keep some PON for PSISA violations
Ever listen to k billy's super sounds of the 70s?

"...if every time, Snot Boogie stole the money, why’d you let him play?
... Got to. It’s America, man."

User avatar
Dave Brown
Site Admin
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2000 1:01 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Dave Brown » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 am

999999928371 wrote:So I’ll be getting pulled over while having an active dash cam recording the whole tbing so I can sue for harassment I assume and false pull over as well?

Sue for "false pull over" ?????

:rolllaugh: :rolllaugh: :rolllaugh: :rolllaugh: :rolllaugh: :rolllaugh: :rolllaugh:

Do you even KNOW the law? My God, you are an embarrassment to the security industry.

Better quit while you are ahead. You are just digging yourself deeper here.

User avatar
devilwoman
Lord of the Poobahs
Posts: 1055
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby devilwoman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 am

So I’ll be getting pulled over while having an active dash cam recording the whole tbing so I can sue for harassment I assume and false pull over as well?


I suggest you look up SLIM under HTA. I suggest you look up the section on window tinting on vehicles. Hell, I suggest you check all the regulations in the SG act that you are in violation of. Just as a start.

I'm not afraid of a dash cam, I have one too. I would be more concerned about the fact your entire IG account has been forwarded to a Ministry investigator, including the post where you display forage caps and badges, as well as your illegal uniforms and cars. I would be more concerned that your IG account has a video of you rocketing through a stop sign in a residential area and squawking tires while doing it.

Your pathetic attempt to scare me by saying you'll sue me is as ridiculous as your attempts to appear badass while wearing a thigh holster for a radio and pathetic "tactical baton" skills. Your company is the perfect example of why there needs to be stronger regulations on SG. Its only a matter of time before you use your baton improperly and get done with assault with a weapon and ABH.



Quotes for posterity.

Keep some PON for PSISA violations


Even though we have printers in the car, the SG act charges aren't in our system. I do have 2 full books of POTs and 104s for just such an occasion. If I should run out, all my partners carry some too.
"Don't let someone get comfortable disrespecting you."

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

999999928371 wrote:
devilwoman wrote:I’ve seen their vehicles around. I wonder if they have any equipment in their cars that isn’t allowed. I may have to do a traffic stop and see.

So I’ll be getting pulled over while having an active dash cam recording the whole tbing so I can sue for harassment I assume and false pull over as well? Funny you say your a cop on this talking trash about a compan...hmm my lights are legal to have funny because I’ve been pulled over many times and even got a sorry from a supervisor or two because of there officers actions but okay lol

I am also "quoting" for posterity, to be quite "frank", if one thinks about it.

Anybody hungry? I am thinking...pizza, maybe?

But, really, folks - the security of the ville is important!
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:56 am

999999928371 wrote:
devilwoman wrote:
Security guard, off duty. "Strapped"
https://imgur.com/a/lJMQg

Oh my good gad....

If you plan to pull them over there’s always at the Jane and finch gas station after 6pm getting coffee :)

Van Houtte?

Can you get a slice there?

Posterity, folks - its important.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
IndictableChaser
Veteran Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Location: Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby IndictableChaser » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:00 am

devilwoman wrote:
So I’ll be getting pulled over while having an active dash cam recording the whole tbing so I can sue for harassment I assume and false pull over as well?


I suggest you look up SLIM under HTA. I suggest you look up the section on window tinting on vehicles. Hell, I suggest you check all the regulations in the SG act that you are in violation of. Just as a start.

I'm not afraid of a dash cam, I have one too. I would be more concerned about the fact your entire IG account has been forwarded to a Ministry investigator, including the post where you display forage caps and badges, as well as your illegal uniforms and cars. I would be more concerned that your IG account has a video of you rocketing through a stop sign in a residential area and squawking tires while doing it.

Your pathetic attempt to scare me by saying you'll sue me is as ridiculous as your attempts to appear badass while wearing a thigh holster for a radio and pathetic "tactical baton" skills. Your company is the perfect example of why there needs to be stronger regulations on SG. Its only a matter of time before you use your baton improperly and get done with assault with a weapon and ABH.



Quotes for posterity.

Keep some PON for PSISA violations


Even though we have printers in the car, the SG act charges aren't in our system. I do have 2 full books of POTs and 104s for just such an occasion. If I should run out, all my partners carry some too.

You got threatened with a defamation lawsuit also? :lol:
Ever listen to k billy's super sounds of the 70s?

"...if every time, Snot Boogie stole the money, why’d you let him play?
... Got to. It’s America, man."

Fonthill
Veteran Member
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Fonthill » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 am

Read this lol. From two weeks. A review on customer service

https://411.ca/business/profile/9729088

Catherine Hg

2 weeks ago
This company is horrible. extremely bad customer service, no one response to your immediate inquiries unless receiving money. The owner Adriana Kurta confirmed refund for my service cancellation but over a month it is still in vain and I have to go to Ontario Consumer to make a complain. Anyone who consider to use this company, think twice. No ethic business operation. Rating 1/2 star for that they responds to service inquiry.

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am

#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:22 am

If you NEED body armour while working as a Security Guard, and you are NOT transporting cash, in the military, or Police, you are in the wrong area.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
devilwoman
Lord of the Poobahs
Posts: 1055
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby devilwoman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 am

If you NEED body armour while working as a Security Guard, and you are NOT transporting cash, in the military, or Police, you are in the wrong area
.

I don't see body armour being an issue. It's PPE. Hell, I wore it years ago when I didn't alarm response. The issue is the fact they are trying to be all tacti-cool and adding pouches and more pouches to make it appear as if they are something they are not. Eaton Centre security (Cadillac Fairview) are perfect examples of a professionally outfitted security organization. Although I'm not a huge fan of white vest carriers, due to the dirt they easily accumulate, their people always look professional and respectful. Beyond that, they act professional and know their roles and job very well.

The issue lies with the fact they post pictures of police officers from surveillance cameras on their IG account, as well as contact information from D/Csts, to make it appear as if they are "partners" with police, in an effort to sell themselves. That they try to glamourize that they like to go into places aggressively and use U of F options any chance they get. Any client using these people is at huge risk for a law suit when, not if, they hurt someone.

Add in the stupidity of wearing a thigh rig, to make it appear as if they are armed, is putting themselves at risk for getting shot. Gang bangers don't give a damn you have a patch that says "firearms instructor".... they aren't scared of armed police, let alone a wannabe who will never be.
"Don't let someone get comfortable disrespecting you."

BST
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:35 am
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby BST » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

Excellent post devilwoman /\

User avatar
Mr. Islander
Seasoned Member
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Mr. Islander » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

.
Last edited by Mr. Islander on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 pm

devilwoman wrote:
If you NEED body armour while working as a Security Guard, and you are NOT transporting cash, in the military, or Police, you are in the wrong area
.

I don't see body armour being an issue. It's PPE. Hell, I wore it years ago when I didn't alarm response. The issue is the fact they are trying to be all tacti-cool and adding pouches and more pouches to make it appear as if they are something they are not. Eaton Centre security (Cadillac Fairview) are perfect examples of a professionally outfitted security organization. Although I'm not a huge fan of white vest carriers, due to the dirt they easily accumulate, their people always look professional and respectful. Beyond that, they act professional and know their roles and job very well.

The issue lies with the fact they post pictures of police officers from surveillance cameras on their IG account, as well as contact information from D/Csts, to make it appear as if they are "partners" with police, in an effort to sell themselves. That they try to glamourize that they like to go into places aggressively and use U of F options any chance they get. Any client using these people is at huge risk for a law suit when, not if, they hurt someone.

Add in the stupidity of wearing a thigh rig, to make it appear as if they are armed, is putting themselves at risk for getting shot. Gang bangers don't give a damn you have a patch that says "firearms instructor".... they aren't scared of armed police, let alone a wannabe who will never be.

Ok, I will give you that.
My G4S guys complained that I was trying to make them into Police - and I think I would rather trust those former subordinates of mine that these clowns.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Mr. Islander wrote:Lmao. I think this is better than the FEDSEC thread.

Frank-ly, I believe that they have partaken of the master's electrolyte fluids.

Either that, or they have watched WAY too many episodes, and movies, of TMNT.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests