Toronto ETF (the security company)

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Fonthill
Veteran Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Fonthill » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:08 pm

KJC33 wrote:I can’t believe it took this long for everyone else to gatch on to these guys. All I can say is that etfsec has been bringing joy and happiness to my life for at last 4 to 5 months.


Do you care to explain the joy and happiness this company has brought to you ? Lol

User avatar
Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: GTR
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Respond Wayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

I've been out of the loop for awhile... just thought I'd pop my head back in this entertaining thread... :wave:
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<


***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

User avatar
Ziggy Stardust
Lord of the Poobahs
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Welcome back :wave:
"The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching." - John Wooden

User avatar
Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: GTR
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Respond Wayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Welcome back :wave:


Oh, I've been lurking around in the background, keeping things clean, as that's my title... 8)

Just took a break from posting anything... but this has caught my interest... it reminds me of my "for hire days"... :P

Okay, no, even when I worked for Intelligarde back when they were the "Law Enforcement Company", they did not compare to ETFS, they seem to be at a whole 'nother level.

But I don't judge... just sitting back and... :popcorn:

Edit... oh hey, my "Janitor" title changed... I got a promotion and didn't even know! :shock:
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<


***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

User avatar
No 20 Year Medal
King Poobah
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: Collecting shoulder flashes in the CFL Club
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby No 20 Year Medal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:50 am

Pete Broccolo wrote:It is probably time to shut this topic down...
This thread can only get more entertaining and must NEVER be allowed to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrpaQMdbnog
POLICE CONSTABLE

My patch traders page: http://public.fotki.com/No20YearMedal/

User avatar
Rareform
Seasoned Member
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Rareform » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:43 pm

It’ll cease to exist when ETFS ceases to exist.

Much like that old thread on FedSec.
Special Constable
“Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.”

KJC33
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby KJC33 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Fonthill wrote:
KJC33 wrote:I can’t believe it took this long for everyone else to gatch on to these guys. All I can say is that etfsec has been bringing joy and happiness to my life for at last 4 to 5 months.


Do you care to explain the joy and happiness this company has brought to you ? Lol


Oh where to start!! Bahahah

I think I get the most enjoyment out of the videos!! They fact they filmed arrests, interacting with people while on duty and those god awful tacicial demonstrations. Just make me laugh bahahsh

Fonthill
Veteran Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Fonthill » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 pm

KJC33 wrote:
Fonthill wrote:
KJC33 wrote:I can’t believe it took this long for everyone else to gatch on to these guys. All I can say is that etfsec has been bringing joy and happiness to my life for at last 4 to 5 months.


Do you care to explain the joy and happiness this company has brought to you ? Lol


Oh where to start!! Bahahah

I think I get the most enjoyment out of the videos!! They fact they filmed arrests, interacting with people while on duty and those god awful tacicial demonstrations. Just make me laugh bahahsh


Don’t forget about that rap, crap....video ! Lol.

User avatar
Code44
Veteran Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 am
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Code44 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Is their Instagram page gone? Or am I just blocked
:wave:

User avatar
Rareform
Seasoned Member
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Rareform » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Code44 wrote:Is their Instagram page gone? Or am I just blocked


It’s still there, they just deleted a whole bunch of stuff.
Special Constable
“Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.”

User avatar
noanykey
Rookie Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm
Location: BC
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby noanykey » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Simplimatics wrote:
Code44 wrote:Is their Instagram page gone? Or am I just blocked


It’s still there, they just deleted a whole bunch of stuff.



They also disabled their comments on the ballroom training session after my one line involving their lack of professionalism and maturity.
Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue
SAR Member

KJC33
Rookie Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby KJC33 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am

Let’s take a punch of pictures of plain clothes guys And blast them on a publicly accessible social media page. So all the bangers and bandits can see. 88)

User avatar
BROVO26
Regular Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Home sweet home
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby BROVO26 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 pm

KJC33 wrote:Let’s take a punch of pictures of plain clothes guys And blast them on a publicly accessible social media page. So all the bangers and bandits can see. 88)



FYI, keep their UC operators ID on the QT. Nation security and public safety could be at risk! :D
It's not if you win or lose, but how you place the blame.

User avatar
Pete Broccolo
Moderator
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Weyburn SK Canada
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby Pete Broccolo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 am

One of the ETFS members that was banned re-registered under another name; he was subject to a Grey-Cup record punt.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad (*), Father-In-Law, & Grampa (*+2)

User avatar
IndictableChaser
Veteran Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Location: Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
Contact:

Re: Toronto ETF (the security company)

Postby IndictableChaser » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 am

Pete Broccolo wrote:One of the ETFS members that was banned re-registered under another name; he was subject to a Grey-Cup record punt.

Cmon you should have let them post here for Hilarity sake
Ever listen to k billy's super sounds of the 70s?

"...if every time, Snot Boogie stole the money, why’d you let him play?
... Got to. It’s America, man."


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest