Cops VS Fireman..the reality.

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Pete Broccolo

Re: Cops VS Fireman..the reality.

Postby Pete Broccolo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:30 am

gotchya wrote:
Pete Broccolo wrote:What more interoperability is required.? FF put out the flames & extricate, EMS treats the injured, Police protect the above Agencies & evidence by re-directing traffic then conducting the investigation.

From an Ontario perspective if you look at the Elliot Lake Mall Collapse Inquiry you will see that there was a problematic relations between the fire service, the OPP, and the municipality. At one point each leader of each organization thought they were in charge.

Ultimately, they were all well intentioned, perhaps at times pulling in different directions.

Ok, you and others are correct in that regard. That is when the measuring tapes have to be set aside for exclusive use of the reconstructionist, as opposed to checking length, breadth and whatever.
#32936 - Cst - RCMP - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
"F" Div - 1976-05-04 / end (GD & HP / RTS)
Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
RCMP Vets Assoc - Regina Div member
Husband, Dad, Father-In-Law, & Grampa(x6)

Rob4613
Rookie Member

Re: Cops VS Fireman..the reality.

Postby Rob4613 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

I wish I had seen this post years ago. Quite funny really. Interesting how (I can only assume hes a firefighter) the choppa guy doesn't answer simple questions, while all the officers are bang on