Suspected murderer and hard drug user

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Hurley2342
Rookie Member

Suspected murderer and hard drug user

Postby Hurley2342 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey boys and girls of blue line it's nice to meet you all. [LOL] This is my first post.

I basically created this account specifically for this question but I'm sure I'll have other questions in the future.

In British Columbia, (B.C) Canada, if a person has been convicted of any degree of murder, is he allowed to live in the vicinity of a family with children under the age of 19, after serving his full sentenced amount of time in prison?

The person I suspect, claims he murdered a man for "mouthing off", along time ago and did time in prison for it. I believe this person is also a heroine user and, potentially contract killer/hit man. This is all based on something a member of my household has said I don't know anything for sure but I do know anyone who would say those things about their self can't be very well mentally, and could very well be a danger to the family if he should move in to the place near our house. It's very near btw.

Mongo
Veteran Member

Re: Suspected murderer and hard drug user

Postby Mongo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm

A real hard-ass huh? I know the type. I myself shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Did YOU build the Estadio Olimpico?

Burick
Veteran Member

Re: Suspected murderer and hard drug user

Postby Burick » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm

I laughed when I reached potentially a contract killer/hit man.