Freeman on the land lose in court

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
meathead1
Poobah Overlord

Re: Freeman on the land lose in court

Postby meathead1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 am

Respond Wayne wrote:
Is your pay being garnished as a result of the arrest? :P

On a side note, I see that vehicle has never had a Drive Clean test...

My pay is fine. I have heard, however, of people having liens placed on their houses by these dummies. This guy was just a loser looking to scam the system. When trial date rolled around, everything was on the up and up with him. He had registered the car, plated it, insured it etc. He was just trying to get away with everything, and when he realized it didn't work, he went back to "normal". As a side story, when myself and another member went to his house to serve some paperwork, he refused to answer the door, then called 911 to report 2 men in black carrying guns on his porch (we could hear him through the door and windows).

el_prez wrote:
I fail to understand how a notary can sign off on that document in good conscience!

Those guys are all for profit. They will sign their names to anything as long as you pay the fee.
When things get bad, I take comfort in knowing they could always be worse.
When things get worse, I take comfort in knowing they can only get better.

Punisher-One
Poobah Overlord

Postby Punisher-One » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 pm

meathead1 wrote:My pay is fine. I have heard, however, of people having liens placed on their houses by these dummies.

This has happened to coppers?
How in the fuck does the court system allow that? I mean seriously!

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 pm

About the notaries signing these things, I agree, however all they're certifying is that the person who signed it is who they say they are, and that they witnessed them signing it. The guy could be signing a document saying he's a duck, it doesn't make him a duck.
Although I guess you could say meathead1 did receive his bill...
Get it, "bill"?
I need a drink.