Freeman of the Land

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Gard
King Poobah

Re: Freeman of the Land

Postby Gard » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

It doesn't matter if you call it a law, act or regulation - you're still bound by it. It doesn't matter what other fiction you believe.

And common law is not "God's law". Common law derives from rulings by judges.

If you want to fight any law you think contravenes the Charter then the place to do it is in court, not on the side of the road with the police. You will ultimately lose that fight.
He who allows oppression, shares the crime.
26 + 6 = 1

meathead1
Poobah Overlord

Postby meathead1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am

Columbo wrote:
meathead1 wrote:Like I said, with the exception of that toolbox Menard, and maybe a few others, all of these losers are people who are trying to get away without paying taxes and other fees. That's it, that's all. If they were serious about it, they would go off the grid- get rid of cell phones, have nothing to do with "society", live off the land. NONE OF THEM DO THAT. They just want everything for free. Fucking scabs is all they are.

That's because the Mennonites would hang them.

fuckin let them.
When things get bad, I take comfort in knowing they could always be worse.
When things get worse, I take comfort in knowing they can only get better.

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 am

meathead1 wrote:
Columbo wrote:
meathead1 wrote:Like I said, with the exception of that toolbox Menard, and maybe a few others, all of these losers are people who are trying to get away without paying taxes and other fees. That's it, that's all. If they were serious about it, they would go off the grid- get rid of cell phones, have nothing to do with "society", live off the land. NONE OF THEM DO THAT. They just want everything for free. Fucking scabs is all they are.

That's because the Mennonites would hang them.

fuckin let them.

Earlier generations of my wife's family were Mennonites. More likely they'd bore them to death.

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Hmm, I wonder...cardboard handlettered plates, perhaps?

Standoff closes Hwy. 407
By Chris Doucette, QMI Agency

TORONTO — A standoff between police and a motorist forced the shut down of Hwy. 407 in Markham for several hours Monday morning.

York Regional Police Sgt. Gary Phillips said officers began following a black Mercedes Benz with “suspicious” plates around 9 a.m. and pulled the car over soon after in the westbound 407 lanes.

“The driver, a 20-year-old man, identified himself with identification but then refused to co-operate and barricaded himself in the vehicle,” Phillips said. “He rolled his windows up and just refused to co-operate with us.”

With help from the Ontario Provincial Police, the toll highway was closed.

“Our biggest concern was for his safety,” Phillips explained.

The man, believed to be a Markham resident, was alone in the vehicle.

York’s Emergency Response Unit was called in to negotiate.

“When they arrived, successful communication was established and he surrendered himself peacefully,” Phillips said, adding nobody was injured during the encounter.

The 407 was re-opened around 11:45 a.m. and the car, which allegedly had “unauthorized plates,” was towed from the scene.

The man, whose name was not released, will be charged with obstruction of a police investigation and possibly other offences, Phillips said.

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 pm

So THAT'S what was going on this morning on the 407... WOW, just WOW! 88)
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

SPC
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby SPC » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Gard wrote:
Tango5 wrote:Canadian freeman gets pulled and does not consent Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1tCYzvhSI

Both of the clips were posted on BL a while back.[/quotRe]

That guy's voice makes me want to step on his throat.

*edited* thought was in police only section.
"When we act on behalf of others, we have no moral authority to forgive on their behalf, to allow evil for the sake of tolerance, or to turn the cheek of anyone but ourselves."

Jframer7
Seasoned Member

Postby Jframer7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 am

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/20/w ... ht-tickets

Not quite a Freeman but similar....
. According to court-filed documents, Flamond wants a judge to quash the tickets based on religious beliefs.

She argues in her Feb. 27 notice of constitutional issue that the provincial civil laws do not apply to her because she is a Christian minister who is only bound by God, the Queen of England and the Constitution Act of 1982.

According to the court documents, Flamond was pulled over by police in her 1994 Mercury Sable on Feb. 20, 2011, at the intersection of 104 Street and 107 Avenue, after the officer noted there was no licence plate on the car.

She was then issued tickets for failing to produce a driver’s licence and having no registration or insurance.

In a June 13 letter to Edmonton Police Chief Rod Knecht, Flamond says she had her own plate — made of paper and bearing the biblical verse Rom. 11:29 — on the car, which she refers to as her “Ecclesiastical pursuit chariot.”

She also called the car “church property” and accused the officer of stealing it and taking it to the “City Pound.”

Flamond also referred to a similar letter she wrote in 2010 to Alberta Premier Alison Redford, when she was the Attorney General, in which she included a photo of her “four-wheeled pursuit chariot” and asked Redford to

protect her from the police if she was to get pulled over.

The Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International is a Christian denomination that does not believe in the authority of the Canadian government and wishes to use the King James Bible as the rule of law.

Sumo_CPO
Seasoned Member

Postby Sumo_CPO » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 am

Jframer7 wrote:http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/20/woman-thumps-bible-to-fight-tickets

. According to court-filed documents, Flamond wants a judge to quash the tickets based on religious beliefs.

She argues in her Feb. 27 notice of constitutional issue that the provincial civil laws do not apply to her because she is a Christian minister who is only bound by God, the Queen of England and the Constitution Act of 1982.

According to the court documents, Flamond was pulled over by police in her 1994 Mercury Sable on Feb. 20, 2011, at the intersection of 104 Street and 107 Avenue, after the officer noted there was no licence plate on the car.

She was then issued tickets for failing to produce a driver’s licence and having no registration or insurance.

In a June 13 letter to Edmonton Police Chief Rod Knecht, Flamond says she had her own plate — made of paper and bearing the biblical verse Rom. 11:29 — on the car, which she refers to as her “Ecclesiastical pursuit chariot.”

She also called the car “church property” and accused the officer of stealing it and taking it to the “City Pound.”

Flamond also referred to a similar letter she wrote in 2010 to Alberta Premier Alison Redford, when she was the Attorney General, in which she included a photo of her “four-wheeled pursuit chariot” and asked Redford to

The Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International is a Christian denomination that does not believe in the authority of the Canadian government and wishes to use the King James Bible as the rule of law.

Sounds like a Form 10 to me.....
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Dudley DoRight
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Dudley DoRight » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 am

Jframer7 wrote:http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/20/woman-thumps-bible-to-fight-tickets

Then if that is true then she must know that....

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God." From the KJV.

and should have no problem following "authority".

Sierra Tango22

Postby Sierra Tango22 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 am

All these "Ministers of God" in Edmonton are Pot Heads. They ramble on that "God's Gift" is Marijuana. I have personally dealt with this female and the others that believe in this. They are Freemen/Detaxers. Same M.O.

http://www.allcreatorsgifts.org/
This is "Minister Belanger's " website

I do think i am being sued for 28 million dollars or listed in one of their affidavits against the Alberta Govt.
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

PPSC Lawyer
Rookie Member

Postby PPSC Lawyer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 am

Sumo_CPO wrote:

Sounds like a Form 10 to me.....

Nope.

These guys are not crazy. It's a deliberate plot / ploy to circumvent the law.
No longer with PPSC, but still 100% Crown Prosecutor.

basketcase
Poobah Overlord

Postby basketcase » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 am

The sad part is that it works more often than not.
OFFICER OF THE LAW

Tango5
Rookie Member

Postby Tango5 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm

basketcase wrote:The sad part is that it works more often than not.

This is what I don't get.

Why would it work more often than not?
Do they actually have a point somewhere that's real?
... For the Grammar Police, get off my back, I wasn't born here.

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Tango5 wrote:
basketcase wrote:The sad part is that it works more often than not.

This is what I don't get.

Why would it work more often than not?
Do they actually have a point somewhere that's real?

I'm 100% confident that they DO NOT have a point that's real, but when it's a minor offense or a $200 debt to a major creditor I'm sure at some point the crown or the creditor and all involved move on to more important things and the freemen declare a "win". I doubt that their problem goes away, but if no one is pursuing it, they think they've won. Idiots.

basketcase
Poobah Overlord

Postby basketcase » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Put it this way. I've watched a process through from start to finish. The Crown, Duty Counsel and the Judge basically all said at the last appearance before trial to make things go away. Buddy plead and saw no jail other than what he sat in the bucket for after bail hearings. For quite significant offences too.
OFFICER OF THE LAW