"Free Person" pulled over in BC *Video*

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
AMten
Rookie Member

Re: Hippie pulled over in BC *Video*

Postby AMten » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:53 am

Angerman wrote:These guys slay me, they've got a forum where they discuss their magic phrases "I do not consent", "I waive all benefits" etc, and where they discuss the secret order of things based on obscure legislation involving international trade and definitions from legal dictionaries.

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/

Wish the rest of that video was available, but I'm sure we all know how it turns out.

Can we all please sign up here? I think we have lots to add to their discussions. :D

GoodWitness
Rookie Member

Postby GoodWitness » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 am

Wow, just read through one of the threads on there. What a bunch of whackjobs. I find it hard to believe that there are that many delusional people who appear, more or less, to be able to function in our society.

TwE@k
Seasoned Member

Postby TwE@k » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:01 pm

48highlander wrote:
TwE@k wrote:Why....why was his car not en route to the pound and his ass en route to the people pound at the end of that video? There was more than enough reason to haul him in. No one really wants to go to cells but they don't have a choice if their actions dictate so. What makes him any different? He can spout some BS about his "rights" being denied? I have a co-worker (who works in our parking department) who has dealt with these guys before. The ass hat went so far as to send a letter about how he refused to have his vehicle tagged or towed as it was his method of travel. He made reference to the magna carta and that he did not have to follow the rules set out by a crown corporation as he was not a member of said corporation. The letter was written in what looked like crayon on what could only be described as papyrus. It was funny as hell.

Perhaps after numbnuts started his rambling, the officer decided that since this was all being recorded anyways, might as well just let the guy dig himself a bigger hole.

I am guessing that is why the video ends there. He dug a hole deep enough to hit China.........and we all know they don't put up with crap like that there :lol:
WADDAYA MEAN I CAN'T TAKE OFF MY SWEADDER??? I'M HAWT!!!! - Drunken Mr.Rogers

Mutt
Rookie Member

Postby Mutt » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Just check out their site.

They talk about organising and forming an Administrative Council of "Paid Up members". So you have to pay to be a member of the government in their system.

In another thread, they're talking about raising money by making a game called the "Freeman Game" and selling it. The proceeds will be shared by all the memebers who participated in getting the game together.

Anyone else see where this is going?? :dubious:

So they want to Opt out of government but now they have to form their own where you can buy your way into power. And I can't wait to see what happens the first time one of the game contributors chimes in with, "Hey! I'm not getting my fair share of the proceeds!!" :crazy:
Not the Red One!!! Don't EVER push the Red One!!!

Alberta Blue
Sage Member

Postby Alberta Blue » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 pm

I have stopped a couple of these clowns before. Even gone to trial with one, and kicked her butt.

The fact that they are organized and have their own "doctrine" really changes nothing. If any motorist becomes passively or actively resistant while I am carrying out my lawful duties then that motorist is dealt with respectfully, expediently, in accordance with my training, and is subject to the laws of Canada and the Province of Alberta ... Your Honour.

History
Rookie Member

Postby History » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 am

gotchya
Rookie Member

Postby gotchya » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 am

History wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz1tCYzvhSI

This is part two.

Sounds like things got worse.

Cause Disturbance, Obstruct Peace Officer, Assault PO....
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Burke, Edmund
ImageImage

Punisher-One
Poobah Overlord

Postby Punisher-One » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 am

Interesting.....cuff infront because suspects demanded it? I've never seen that before....

Even people on you-tube think this guy is a fucking knob. Ha.

Kleafloor
Rookie Member

Postby Kleafloor » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Apparently I missed something in my law classes :crazy: .
All of our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them.
-Walt Disney

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

gotchya wrote:Sounds like things got worse.

Impaired Driving, refusal, Resist, maybe Assault PO. Cause Disturbance wouldn't fly.

I actually thought he showed restraint and patience. There is a substantial size difference, obviously his perception plays a huge part. Sometimes it's just easier to talk instead of getting into a fight.
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

TwE@k
Seasoned Member

Postby TwE@k » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Jim Street wrote:
gotchya wrote:Sounds like things got worse.

Impaired Driving, refusal, Resist, maybe Assault PO. Cause Disturbance wouldn't fly.

I actually thought he showed restraint and patience. There is a substantial size difference, obviously his perception plays a huge part. Sometimes it's just easier to talk instead of getting into a fight.

I feel that the Officer in the vid did a pretty good job with the encounter. I may have asked a few questions when he was in his trunk and I may have cuffed him behind his back but thats me and I wasn't there. All things said it worked out for the Officer so it really doesn't matter what he did.
WADDAYA MEAN I CAN'T TAKE OFF MY SWEADDER??? I'M HAWT!!!! - Drunken Mr.Rogers

Canadian Blue
King Poobah

Re: "Free Person" pulled over in BC *Video*

Postby Canadian Blue » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"Is that in the Magna Carta too?" 2:18

Hahahahahahaha.

What I will say, is that the officer seemed less assertive and confident than I'm used to seeing.

Depends, I'd say the officer handled it well, he could have been more assertive but that could have escalated the situation and if he's in an area where backup could be anywhere from half an hour to an hour away I'm not sure what risk I would want to take getting into a fight.

Homer
Rookie Member

Re: "Free Person" pulled over in BC *Video*

Postby Homer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Would have been nice to have a camera on the back seat. :smirk:
"They have the Internet on computers now!"