Man chokes to death on bag of weed after being taser'd

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Jim Street
King Poobah

Re: Man chokes to death on bag of weed after being taser'd

Postby Jim Street » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Yes it's all a trend that I hope to send.

And yes, he was as brilliant as Hitler was misunderstood.
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

bacterie
Rookie Member

Postby bacterie » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Jim Street wrote:Yes it's all a trend that I hope to send.

And yes, he was as brilliant as Hitler was misunderstood.

Both were brilliant. And yes, I realize that it's a facade.
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:10 pm

IrishCanadian wrote:And the stoners say noone has ever died from weed.... :D

It was either that or choke on a cockmeat sandwich in jail.
Opinions posted are my own sole opinion not reflective of any views/thoughts of agency. Answers may or may not be truthful, As if you couldn't tell.

OnTalyn
Seasoned Member

Postby OnTalyn » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

The title of the post is a little broad, watching the video you can see he is still going after the taser even after the police try to Heimlich him.

Yes he was tasered but I don't think that had anything to do with the outcome. He was choking on the bag of weed before and after that happened.
Seems we have to drag the big bad taser into everything now, what next man dies after police point their taser at him. I can see the lefties now, "I know they didn't fire the taser, but it's mere presence scared him to death..."

Ruffian
Rookie Member

Postby Ruffian » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm

I dont see anything funny about it either, nor do i think the world is a better place now that he is dead.
It was a stupid move in his part for sure, but that doesnt mean he deserves to die. I also think he was choking before he was tasered, looks like it anyway.

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Sorry all, how cold and awful of me to say that. I mean I'm sure this poor chap was just beginning to turn his life around as he had fallen in with the wrong crowd. In fact, I bet he was just about to start his new job tomorrow and his addiction to marijuana got the better of him. He had such a rough childhood, what with growing up poor and without a father.

He would have learned at an early age not to trust the police, as they would always come to his house and drag his new daddy out in handcuffs whilst his mother screamed and yelled profanities at the big bad cops who she called after getting choked out and pounded by her newest boyfriend.

Yeah I bet he was going to go to that new job tomorrow and start becoming a contributing member of society, paying taxes and obeying all the laws. If only those awful police officers hadn't been there and only if they understood his plight.

My condolensces..............................To the police officers who will unduly and likely have to face scrutiny for their actions when this piece of garbage decided to run and put a bag of weed in his mouth. Talk about candidate for a Darwin Award.

I just wish there were more stupid people like this, have to cull the herd somehow.

Kopparoo2b
Rookie Member

Postby Kopparoo2b » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm

bacterie said: And yes I admire his brilliance, must mean I'm an ethnic cleansing communist.

Stalin and Hitler were brilliant? Really........

Oh oh.....damn....here it goes again...... :puke: :puke: :puke:

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.......luckily I'm only a short click away from my Vitality Forum..............

Looks like those cops really gave an effort once they realized what was going on.....hopefully they'll get commended, but knowing how things go.......... :nono:
kopparoo2b

"Its not enough to just talk about it"

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Suicide is unfortunate. But ultimately one person makes the call.

CO

Jim Street
King Poobah

Postby Jim Street » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Take my one day seminar:

"Suicide, get it right the first time"

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Postby Dave Jenkins » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm

bacterie wrote:Bizarre and tragic.

Oddly enough there is nothing bizarre as idiots swallow drugs all the time in an attempt to avoid letting the cops prove they had something. As for tragic....the only thing tragic about this event was that the coppers had to experience a death in front of their eyes that some people with nothing else to do will attempt to finger them with.

You've heard the term "death by misadventure".... well this was death by stupidity! The cops didn't just happen across this nitwit they were called there because he was being an idiot and he died because of something he did of his own free will.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Dave Jenkins
Grand Poobah

Postby Dave Jenkins » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Jim Street wrote:Take my one day seminar:

"Suicide, get it right the first time"

You won't be doing a personal demonstration I take it? :P

....and I am not, I repeat not volunteering!
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
-Mahatma Gandhi

ArmedSteno
Rookie Member

Postby ArmedSteno » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm

This thread should win the award for Most Fucked Up.

I think Bactere or whatever his name is should maybe try his hand on the Liberation Front forums.

And the rest of us should probably just stick to the Private forums.

Oh, and for the record, I've been involved in a similar incident and YES I still find it funny......guess I'm just insensitive.
CAN'T PEOPLE FORM A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU FOR BEING UNPROFESSIONAL?
-BarneyEvans

BIRD BIRD BIRD. BIRDS THE WORD!!!
-Peter GRIFFIN

Policing is a lot like pissing into a dark black pair of pants. You get that nice warm feeling but almost noone notices.