Cop fight

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
Columbo
Seasoned Member

Re: Cop fight

Postby Columbo » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Thank you for that Colby. Much appreciated. Asshole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiyYfqOPO8o
"One more thing..."

Tank
Rookie Member

Postby Tank » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Ya thats right, to late!! check your numbers, do you work for the Liberal party as an accountant??

mar2222 wrote:
Tank wrote:I did not get emotional, was just an observation. It is over now, you showed up to late. :wave:

'too' late. :D :crazy: :wave:
And that is my observation..
No wonder you have almost 3k posts, you make a lot of observations.

Apollo
Lord of the Poobahs

Postby Apollo » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 am

Kopparoo2b wrote:
BobB wrote:
WorkingOnIt wrote:As if any of us really care how many posts we have... :roll:

Well, I've got 483 posts at last count, making me a Sage member. Sage sounds waaaaaaaaay cooler than Pooberluba, or whatever you postey-Mcposty's call yourselves.

483, suckers! O'Doyle Rules!

Hey...Sage sounds like some sort of food additive...

Now VETERAN!!! VETERAN sounds like something that means something.....somewhere...... :wave:

Rookies..

Kopparoo2b
Rookie Member

Postby Kopparoo2b » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 am

Apollo says: Rookies..

Awww...now you went and almost hurt my feelings..... :cry:

:mrgreen:
kopparoo2b

"Its not enough to just talk about it"

ArmedSteno
Rookie Member

Postby ArmedSteno » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

As a connoisseur of irony I love that everyone is now entirely off topic and fighting in a post that concerns police fighting amongst themselves.
"Blue Wall" my fucking ass. I've been a cop long enough to call bullshit on that one.
.....The guy probably fucked his wife.
CAN'T PEOPLE FORM A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU FOR BEING UNPROFESSIONAL?
-BarneyEvans

BIRD BIRD BIRD. BIRDS THE WORD!!!
-Peter GRIFFIN

Policing is a lot like pissing into a dark black pair of pants. You get that nice warm feeling but almost noone notices.

Kopparoo2b
Rookie Member

Postby Kopparoo2b » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 am

ArmedSteno wrote:As a connoisseur of irony I love that everyone is now entirely off topic and fighting in a post that concerns police fighting amongst themselves.
"Blue Wall" my fucking ass. I've been a cop long enough to call bullshit on that one.
.....The guy probably fucked his wife.

:dubious:
kopparoo2b

"Its not enough to just talk about it"

tpspastin#9
Rookie Member

Postby tpspastin#9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 am

Is there anything new in regards to this issue? I live down the street from this station and my curiosity is still peeked.

tpspastin#9
Rookie Member

Postby tpspastin#9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

I do not believe that was the response I got. Damn sarcasim on the internet WHY DO YOU MOCK ME!?
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

stromey
Rookie Member

Postby stromey » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Whatever happened to having a good ol' fashion fist fight...you knock someones block off he gets dusted off and its over...

Last year we had a similar thing happen with the firefighters....one guy was banging his coworkers wife...the guy loses it..threatens his wife with a rifle then heads to the station to take care of his buddy....the firehall happens to be behind our divisional hq so the firefighter gets taken down at gun point....

Dummies....guns don't kill people retards kill people
Leader of the Polyester Mafia.....

If this was the special olympics, you'd be the torch bearer.....

tpspastin#9
Rookie Member

Postby tpspastin#9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:04 pm

*Edit*
Last edited by tpspastin#9 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luke101
Rookie Member

Postby Luke101 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

tpspastin#9 wrote:I think we can all agree that you cannot blame a dude for wanting to do what we do when we see a women we find attractive, even if it is someones wife. Who you should blame is the wife...or her mother for not teaching proper morals and womenly restraint.

I'm showing this one to my wife. She'll love it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

RCMP Constable

Dirty Harry
Rookie Member

Postby Dirty Harry » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 pm

tpspastin#9 wrote:I think we can all agree that you cannot blame a dude for wanting to do what we do when we see a women we find attractive, even if it is someones wife. Who you should blame is the wife...or her mother for not teaching proper morals and womenly restraint.

I find that to be a rather immature thing to say. Maybe because you aren't actually married to your girlfriend you don't see that is a pretty lame thing to blame it on the woman. In my world it doesn't matter who chooses to cheat, when we do that we are no better than a dog at the park. I teach my kids good morals and would hope that when my daughter is old enough, if some guy came up to her and started strutting "his mojo" she would kick him right in the nuts. When your girlfriend has the baby, let us know what it is...if it's a boy we can all teach him to do anything that moves or if it's a girl, we can blame her for fooling around on her husband. I appreciate beauty in the opposite sex, but appreciate what I have in my wife more.

DH
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.