Juvenile Criminals

General Law Enforcement discussion which does not fit into other channels. Post your thoughts and feelings about anything you want (LE related), or just vent those fumes about whatever is on your chest.
SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Re: Juvenile Criminals

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:43 pm

TacticsPT wrote:I'm with Banned and everyone else on this one SD. Ditch the line

I find it entertaining how worked up you guys get over a signature line. They're just words on a screen.
Sed libera nos a malo.

Skiddy

Postby Skiddy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Youth records disappear at 18, if there is no further criminal activity. And by disappear, that's exactly what happens. No criminal record query will pull it up.

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

VanB wrote: The fact that people asked you to support your claim made through your signature line at least indicated that people were willing to let you make a case for yourself, which you declined/failed to do.

Why waste my energy when I know my efforts will just be ridiculed even more?
Sed libera nos a malo.

Banned
Rookie Member

Postby Banned » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 pm

SD_SC1 wrote:
TacticsPT wrote:I'm with Banned and everyone else on this one SD. Ditch the line

I find it entertaining how worked up you guys get over a signature line. They're just words on a screen.

You know SD_SC1, (Stupid Ditz_Sarcastic Cu#@1 ?) I used to wonder why everyone insulted you and asked you to leave the board all the time. I really am starting to see that you are either too stupid to understand how stupid your signature is or you are so completely oblivious to reality that you think young offenders spray paint bus stops and break the ocassional window.

That's right, they are just words on a screen. So are these:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

You are making a statement in your signature line. One that is 100% false and by the way, completely ridiculous. Young offenders hurt people. They also sometimes kill people. They fight the police as well as frustrate them and suffer absolutely no real consequences for their actions. Perhaps, just perhaps, some of the members here (referring to police officers) are a little sick and tired of having to spend time dealing with victims of youth violence, seeing the senseless hurt and pain that they can cause only to have every granola-loving idiot on the planet treat the SOB like some poor forgotten sole. At the end of their day, they come here and have that ridiculous, offensive bullshit signature in bright pink thrown in their face 4,211 times.

The fact that you revel in the fact that you are upsetting members of the board speaks volumes about your maturity.

And you wont defend your signature line because you can't. It is stupid. Have you taken a psychology course and studied human mental development? Taken any sociology programs? If you want support for that signature buy some weed and a micro-bus and join a different forum.

Again, no propper emoticon so pretend it's a different finger going up. :thumbsup:
I didn't say it would be easy - I said it would be worth it: Art Williams

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Banned wrote: Have you taken a psychology course and studied human mental development? Taken any sociology programs? If you want support for that signature buy some weed and a micro-bus and join a different forum.

I'm writing a psychology paper on mental development right now and sociology was my major in university.
Sed libera nos a malo.

CourtOfficer
Site Admin

Postby CourtOfficer » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 pm

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Dude... Edit that to say "you're". Normally I'm not a stickler for spelling but if you're going to call someone an idiot, you should spell the words in your insult right. Don't worry about SD, she'll never figure out how to read this small text and it'll remain our little secret!

HDinMB
Rookie Member

Postby HDinMB » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:50 pm

SD_SC1 wrote:
Banned wrote: Have you taken a psychology course and studied human mental development? Taken any sociology programs? If you want support for that signature buy some weed and a micro-bus and join a different forum.

I'm writing a psychology paper on mental development right now and sociology was my major in university.

Might I suggest you volunteer for a youth justice committee that deals with the YOs that are referred for alternative measures/extra-judicial sanctions. I'm not sure how it works out in wherever the hell you are now but calling your local probation office would be a good start. It will give you a little bit of insight into how even the 'nicest' of YOs behave. Trust me on this, it's one thing to read and learn about the system but it's a whole other game working in it.

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:50 pm

CourtOfficer wrote:
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Dude... Edit that to say "you're". Normally I'm not a stickler for spelling but if you're going to call someone an idiot, you should spell the words in your insult right. Don't worry about SD, she'll never figure out how to read this small text and it'll remain our little secret!

Humm, spelling looks oaky to me... :P
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm

CourtOfficer wrote:
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

I was going to point out that error, but I decided to let it go. Also, I can read minute print with my bare eyes. ;)
Sed libera nos a malo.

Respond Wayne
Public Forum Moderator

Postby Respond Wayne » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:02 pm

What error? :ponder:
LIVE IN THE PEEL REGION AREA?
VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
>>> RSAR.CA <<<

***FREE Standard First Aid & Level "C" CPR Courses Offered To New Members***
(A minimum commitment to the group will be required before certificates are issued)

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Respond Wayne wrote:What error? :ponder:

The one you edited.
Sed libera nos a malo.

Minutes2Midnight
Rookie Member

Postby Minutes2Midnight » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:12 pm

I didn't see anything... :tumbleweed:
“My God. We've had cloning in the South for years. It's called cousins.”"

SD_SC1
Rookie Member

Postby SD_SC1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:13 pm

Minutes2Midnight wrote:

I didn't see anything... :tumbleweed:

I did, and so did CO. It was a grave error.
Sed libera nos a malo.